Where security, compliance and cost are of the utmost importance to organisations, DeepStore’s distinctive underground storage option, which is free from vermin, flooding and UV light, is a welcome alternative to above-ground facilities.
The safeguarding of our clients’ assets is of the utmost importance to us and we stringently manage the custody chain of all material in our care. When looking to store items off-site there are three key areas you should consider: safe and confidential handling, a naturally secure environment and a high level of protection from hazards. All three work together to ensure your assets will be managed in the most proficient manner.
- Security Vetted Staff (IG, BPSS, NPPV Level 3, DBS)
- Full audit trial and complete chain of custody
- Specialist Document Handling Training
- DPA Registered (Data Protection Act) & GPPR Compliant
- Information Security and Disaster Recovery
- Ultra Secure 150m Underground with no visible entrance
- Monitored CCTV & Intruder Alarms
- BS5454 specification storage rooms exceeding the recommended EN 16893:2018 standard
- GPS tracking on all vehicles
- Naturally free from vermin, flooding, UV light and fire
- VESDA fire detection in all rooms
- Bespoke humidity & temperature controlled environment with constant monitoring
- Air filtration systems
All DeepStore employees are subject to DBS security vetting prior to employment so you can be sure your records are in the safest of hands. DeepStore operates a mature Quality Management System (QMS) certified to ISO 9001. We are fully compliant with EU, UK regulation and codes of practice and industry-recognised standards for every part of our business operation including ISO 14001 and ISO IEC 27001.